Florida Launch Party Contest
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF FLORIDA WHO HOLD A PATIENT OR CAREGIVER MEDICAL MARIJUANA USE REGISTRY CARD FOR THE FLORIDA MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROGRAM. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND A CURRENT QUALIFIED PATIENT OR CAREGIVER OF THE FLORIDA MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROGRAM. SEE FURTHER ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS BELOW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAW.
Khalifa Kush Florida Launch Party Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.Making a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.The Khalifa Kush Florida Launch Party Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) sponsored by KK Licensing Sunshine, LLC (“Sponsor”) begins 9:00:00 am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Saturday, October 8th, 2022, and ends 7:00:00 pm EST on Saturday, October 8th, 2022, (“Sweepstakes Period”). The computer clock of Sponsor’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes. You may enter the Sweepstakes by online entry, as described in Rule 3, below.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Florida who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and hold a current patient or caregiver Medical Marijuana Use Registry Card for the Florida Medical Marijuana Program. Employees, directors, officers and agents of Sponsor, their parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families (defined for these purposes as spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void outside Florida, and where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: Beginning 9:00:00 a.m. EST on Saturday, October 8th, 2022, visit any participating Florida Trulieve Dispensary and make a qualifying purchase of: any Khalifa Kush product during the Sweepstakes Period, to receive an QR Code. Scan the QR code to access the entry form and follow the instructions on the entry form provided to finalize your submission. All entries must be received by 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, October 8th, 2022.
- FREE METHOD OF ENTRY: To participate without making a purchase, during the Sweepstakes Period, access the Instagram application on your mobile device or computer and complete the following actions to submit an entry:
- Create a video or photo of your participation in our Khalifa Kush Florida launch celebration
- Post the video to your Instagram page and:
- Tag @thekhalifakush
- Tag @trulieve_ and
- Use hashtag #KhalifaKushFL
Your content must adhere to the below content restrictions All entries must be received by 7:00 PM on October 8th, 2022.
All Entrants must use caution and common sense in creating their Images. ENTRANTS WILL RECEIVE NO PAYMENT, ROYALTY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR THE USE OF THE ENTRY.
The video must be suitable for publication and compliant with the following content requirements in the sole opinion of the Sponsor:
- Video cannot show actual consumption of product;
- Video cannot be obscene, defamatory, dangerous, discriminatory, endorse any form of hate or hate group (as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor), infringing or otherwise inappropriate or unsuitable for publication to general audiences over the age of twenty-one (21) (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion);
- Video cannot encourage excessive or irresponsible cannabis consumption, link cannabis to any activities that would be dangerous while consuming cannabis, including operating machinery, sailing, skiing, etc.;
- Video cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about any person or entity, including but not limited to the Sponsor or its affiliates, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor;
- Video cannot contain any material that may, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third-party, including but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, or trademarks owned by others. Entrants must use their own original material in the creation of the Image. If a Video contains any intellectual property, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify the Video from the Sweepstakes. In the alternative, Sponsor may ask the Entrant to provide the appropriate legal documentation, as required by Sponsor, that demonstrates the Entrant has received proper permission to use such third-party material in the Entry for all purposes related to this Sweepstakes and Sponsor’s use of the Video. Failure to provide appropriate legal documentation, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will result in disqualification of the Entry without notice;
- Video cannot advertise or promote any third-party brand or product of any kind or contain any personal identification, including, but not limited to: license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, or street addresses;
- Video cannot contain materials embodying the names, voices, likeness, or other indicia of, or identifying any person, living or dead, unless appropriate permission and releases have been obtained for the use of such material in your Image. Failure to provide this documentation upon Sponsor’s request will result in disqualification of the Image without notice
- Video cannot be in violation of any applicable federal, state, and/or local laws, rules, and regulations;
- In addition to the requirements and guidelines above, Video may not contain obscene or pornographic material, contain defamatory or libelous statements, invade privacy rights, exploit individuals or in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion).
If you enter using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions. All entry information (comments), shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission
- Entry Errors/Tampering: Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any third-party web site or service, or through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method, and to disqualify any individual using such a web site/ service or entry method, as applicable. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic, wireless or digital transmissions or any entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries; (iii) destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software; (v) damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or wireless device or its contents; (vi) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (vii) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (viii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ix) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes or prize winners; (x) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to viruses, worms and denial of service attacks); or (xi) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated before the original end date, to select the winners from among all eligible nonsuspect entries received as of the date/time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Further Entry Conditions: Limit One (1) entry per person, during the Sweepstakes Period.If more than one (1) Entry is received per person, by any means, all such Entries, and the person that submitted them, will be disqualified. All terms and conditions of the Instagram App apply Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. By entering, entrants acknowledge their compliance with and agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Drawing/Odds of Winning: Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received at all participating locations. Potential winner will be notified by Instagram DM (from @TheKhalifaKush) on Saturday, October 8th, 2022, between 7:00PM and 9:00PM). Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules.
- Grand Prize: Three (3) Grand Prize winners will be selected among all eligible entrants. Grand Prize winners will receive the following:
Entry for the winning individual (and a +1 guest) to the Khalifa Kush Florida Launch After Party at E11EVEN, located at 29 NE 11th St, Miami, FL 33132 on October 08, 2022. Winners will be notified by Instagram DM (from @TheKhalifaKush), with full details of event timing and entry. Cannabis will not be included in any Prize. Winner and winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Winner and guest must be able to attend event on October 08, 2022 or Prize will be forfeited Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is one hundred dollars ($100.00). The total ARV available prizes in this Sweepstakes is three hundred dollars ($300.00).
Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded in any form. Prize is non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor may substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable for any reason.ALL INCOME TAXES ON PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER/S.Prize will be awarded provided it is claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Verification of Winners: All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if otherwise indicated, unless and until Entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning Game play/entry has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Winner may be required to provide positive identification specified by Sponsor to claim or participate in a prize. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release without additional compensation within one (1) day of receipt of notification or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting, in a random drawing from among all remaining entries. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems a potential winner ineligible to receive a prize for any reason, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting, in a random drawing from among all remaining entries. Sponsor’s decisions will be final, binding and non-appealable in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Limitations on Liability: By entering, each entrant agrees to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, and agrees to indemnify, release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including without limitation emotional distress) and/or death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession and/or use/misuse of a prize (if awarded to him/her) or his/her participation in prize-related activities (if applicable), including but not limited to travel related thereto. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that any liability concerning or arising out of his/her prize rests solely with the common carrier on which the winner traveled, the hotel that provided lodging, or the manufacturer of the goods, (as applicable) and/or the respective affiliates of each of the foregoing. Furthermore, each winner, by accepting a prize, acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to such prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Consent to Publicity: By accepting a prize, winner further consents to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, voice, statements and/or likeness for advertising, promotion, public relations or trade purposes in commerce and in any media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
- Disputes/Venue/Governing Law: By participating, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in the State of Florida; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- Winners List: For a complete winner’s list, please send a self-addressed stamped business-size envelope after October 15, 2022, and no later than November 15, 2022 to KK Licensing Sunshine, LLC, #471 3945 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
Sponsor: KK Licensing Sunshine, LLC, #471 3945 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY INSTAGRAM OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM.